Monday, May 9, 2011

My Dream Job

Back at the time when I was a little kid I was never sure about what would I want to be when I grow up. I used to believe that one day I will be a super hero and saving people will be my only duty. When I grew a bit older I started realizing that there is no such thing as a super hero, in addition to that my desires have changed! I wanted to be an airplane pilot. I chose that to be my dream job because I loved to travel from a place to another and discover the world, but as much as I loved the idea of it, there were a lot of disadvantages such as leaving my family for a long time, can't get enough sleep, but the most terrifying part of it was being responsible for every single soul in the airplane. Until it was time to apply to colleges I knew what I really wanted to do.

      Architecture is what I want to study! To be the future architect is what I want to be the most. The place where I come from doesn't have a lot of tall and breathtaking buildings. Traveling abroad to different countries and seeing a lot of creativity in their architect really inspired me. I want to study architecture as hard as I can to make my country full of amazing buildings that would take everyone's breath away! I will never give up on my dream because I know I can make it come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment